At The Audit Experts, we understand that your goals for your business or organization are extremely important. We want to contribute to your success, even outside your auditing and accounting needs. We know you work hard to earn your money, that’s why we work hard to help you keep it.
Even though we’re the Audit Experts, we also want to make sure you save time and money while boosting your profits. Getting your marketing message out to customers is a key part of that.
Today, businesses and organizations have more ways than ever to market themselves and their services online, as well as offline. However, many don’t feel as if they can be effective marketers without an expensive advertising strategy, especially when they are a small business or group with a restricted marketing budget. Thanks to the internet, large and small businesses and organizations no longer need to spend a lot of money to effectively reach current and future customers.
So how — and where — are the most effective and affordable marketing approaches to market your business or organization? Here are 5 online marketing ideas that will ensure your message is going out to all the right people.
1. Add a blog to your website. Besides helping your site rank higher with search engines, fresh and interesting blog content keeps customers coming back for more. If you are stumped about what to write about, consider sharing new products or services, sales, employee bios, awards received, trade shows you attend and even customer testimonials.
2. Create a Facebook business page. The reason nearly every business and organization has a Facebook page is because it’s one of the most effective ways to connect with customers. With Facebook, make sure to put up a new post at least once per week with news, tips or links to relevant articles.
3. Get a Twitter account. You’ll be able to tweet about new products, sales, new hires, accomplishments and awards. You can also post links to relevant articles that support your business or organization.
4. Try email advertising. A monthly newsletter or email to customers is an effective way to tell customers about new items or share tips in a more in-depth manner. With plenty of free or inexpensive email campaign sites to assist you, all you need to do is ask customers for their emails or provide an incentive for them to sign up to receive the newsletters.
5. Post photographs on Pinterest and Instagram. If your business or organization is conducive to it, consider posting photos of new products, events, and more to reach customers in a whole new way.
With a little know-how, some creativity and amazing products and services, you can create an online marketing campaign that will boost your company or organization’s profile and build a positive relationship with current and future customers.
At The Audit Experts, we want to continue our positive relationship with you. We know that you need people you can count on for your auditing and tax services and we want to be part of your success formula! Our goal is to make your audit painless, affordable, and precise!
Please contact us for more information on how The Audit Experts can help you with your auditing, tax and accounting needs. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook.